Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Outsider by Diana Palmer

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT. If you haven't read Outsider, then you're reading this at a risk.


OMG!!! It's soooo romantic! I must admit, I enjoy Diana's books so much!

The cover: It's not bad, since Diana's books tend to have cowboys on them. So, I'm not going to comment on the cover.

The story: HAHA!! I love it! Seriously!! I mean, the girl, Bernadette, insulted her father about his lost arm, then called him a man-killer in Apache, and then she forgives him when he tries to be nice to her. So, she's a sweetie. Also she had an ability to prophese terrible things, and she's able to communicate with her father, Colby Lane, just like she phopheses.
Sarina?! FOUR SITCHES!!!! I'm surprised that she managed to love Colby, but then, she loved him already. And so did he. I must say that Sarina and Colby are meant for each other.
Diana somehow matches couples perfectly and seamlessly. So I love this!

The rating: 8, you should read it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment